Friday, July 1, 2011

Randomness......G 'n R Edition

Sitting here on a long holiday weekend listening to some random Guns 'n Roses. Just thinking about how much more G 'n R could have done if Axl Rose wasn't such a douche. They were really at the height of their success and could have gone so much further if Axl didn't go off the self indulgent deep end. And even after all these years I still feel the little spark of excitement when I hear Axl is coming back with a new album and tour with his 'new and improved' Guns 'n Roses! And then I usually hear about the very first gig where he flips out about something stupid like having blue m&m's in his dish or a heckling fan and storms off stage like a prima donna. And that little spark I felt for just a moment dies out quickly, as I knew it would. If only Axl could play nice and not be so self absorbed. He could have a cool reality show or something. I mean even Bret Michaels somehow became relevant again by doing a reality show....ahhh Rock of Love - we had some good times, good times.
Point is smarten up Axl and make a comeback, except this time leave the bad, fake corn rows at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment